YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY
Are You Eligible to Participate?
TCDRS partners with nearly 800 employers to provide reliable retirement benefits. Any governmental entity of the State of Texas that is not currently eligible to participate in another statewide public pension plan can join TCDRS.
Your TCDRS retirement plan will provide retirement benefits for all your employees (except temporary staff). All permanent employees, regardless of hours worked per week, are required by state law to participate in TCDRS.
Employers that participate with us include:
- Appraisal districts
- Hospital districts
- Emergency services districts
- Irrigation and drainage districts
- Water supply and utility districts
- Water control and improvement districts
- Port and navigation districts
- River authorities
- Soil/water conservation districts
- Councils of governments
- County housing authorities
- Municipal housing districts
- Regional mobility authorities
- Rural rail transportation districts
THINKING OF JOINING?
You’ll be in good company! Nearly 800 employers partner with TCDRS.