Asset Allocation Targets Adjusted
TCDRS trustees and investment staff carefully construct our portfolio to achieve our long-term investment goal of 8% within an acceptable level of risk.
Based on the capital market assumptions adopted at their April meeting, the TCDRS Board of Trustees has adjusted TCDRS’ asset allocation targets.
- U.S. equities decreased by 1%
- International Developed Market Equities decreased by 1%
- International Emerging Market Equities decreased by 1%
- Global Equities increased by 1%
- Strategic Credit increased by 4%
- Direct Lending increased by 1%
- Private Equity increased by 2%
- Hedge Funds decreased by 5%
You can see all of the allocations on our website.