Asset Allocation Targets Adjusted
Based on the capital market assumptions adopted at their April meeting, the TCDRS Board of Trustees has adjusted TCDRS’ asset allocation targets. The board also condensed the High-Yield Investment portfolio and it’s now referred to as “Credit”.
Credit includes strategic credit, direct lending and distressed debt. Because opportunistic credit and high-yield bonds are very closely associated as investments, they were merged into a single subclass called “Strategic Credit”.
Other allocation adjustments include:
- U.S. equities decreased by 2%
- International developed market equities increased by 1%
- International emerging market equities increased by 1%
- Hedge Funds decreased by 2%
- Strategic credit increased by 3%
- Distressed debt decreased by 1%
All new allocations and asset classes are shown on our website.