TCDRS.org will be unavailable due to maintenance starting at 3 p.m., on Fri., April 23, and returning Saturday evening.
Updating your browser will give you an optimal website experience. Learn more about our supported browsers.
Electronic Document Specialist
What we need
We are looking for focused, innovative and professionally motivated employees to join our creative and collaborative team. The Electronic Document Specialist is responsible for processing all incoming documents in an accurate and timely manner while working in conjunction with other team members. The Electronic Document Specialist must demonstrate an understanding of process workflow and exceptional focus with attention to detail while working in a team environment.
What you’ll do
- Sort incoming mail and faxes according to procedures
- Scan and index records to ensure accuracy, organize, and transfer electronic images to the electronic filing system and daily maintenance and cleaning of scanning equipment
- Locate and recreate files from microfilm
- Back up the Administrative Services Clerk, which includes stocking kitchens, processing outgoing mail and delivering documents to various departments
- Serve as secondary back up to the Receptionist when absent for breaks, lunches and vacations
- Complete monthly departmental spreadsheets and reports
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed
What you should have
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1–2 years of work experience preferably within a retirement system or insurance company
- General knowledge of Windows based systems including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to operate high-speed scanning equipmentus
What you’ll get
TCDRS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits with a dynamic and rewarding work environment in Austin, Texas, overlooking Zilker Park. This is not just a job, but a chance to help thousands of Texans plan for the future. This is an in-office position, but COVID safety protocols are followed.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the job title in the subject of your email.