Updating your browser will give you an optimal website experience. Learn more about our supported browsers.
Fraud Program Manager
What we need
We are looking for a Fraud Program Manager to lead TCDRS’ fraud risk management, identify evolving fraud risks and continuously refine our response. This role will manage two anti-fraud analysts with the potential for growing the team over time. You must have a knack for translating data into actionable insights and deep knowledge of current fraud trends and solutions available in the marketplace.
What you'll do
- Maintain a comprehensive fraud program to ensure fraud risks are identified, assessed and understood, and mitigation strategies are appropriate based on business objectives and risk tolerance. Recommend process improvements and policies to improve security maturity
- Develop and implement dashboards for key fraud metrics and continuously monitor, taking quick and decisive action as necessary
- Manage the fraud incident review process from inception to closure including scoping incidents, communicating with stakeholders, effectively remediating and escalating matters as needed
- Leverage and evaluate security fraud solutions to automate reviews using a scalable process. Assess tools for effectiveness, success rates, customer experience and risk tolerance
- Keep abreast of the evolving fraud landscape and proactively recommend policy considerations, objectives and fraud controls to balance TCDRS’ business model with risk mitigation strategies
- Manage the team responsible for security reviews. Ensure service levels are met and workload is prioritized based on risk and impact
What you should have
- 4+ years of progressive experience in managing fraud in the financial services sector, working in fraud domains, managing fraud investigations and/or managing fraud incidents
- Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability to develop strong relationships
- Deep knowledge of fraud trends and solutions available in the marketplace
- Proficiency with enterprise-grade business intelligence tools such as Microsoft BI
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads and effectively manage and coach a team
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have a calm demeanor, remain positive under pressure and have an ability to multitask and manage multiple pressure situations in parallel
- Adept at communicating complex topics to wide and varied audiences including executives
What you'll get
TCDRS offers a competitive salary and excellent health benefits with a dynamic, stable and pleasant work environment in Austin, Texas, overlooking Zilker Park. This is not just a job, but a chance to help thousands of Texans plan for the future. Our work model includes a hybrid of in-person and virtual.
If this sounds like you, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the job title in the subject of your email.