Updating your browser will give you an optimal website experience. Learn more about our supported browsers.
Investment Performance Analyst
What we need
The Investment Performance Analyst will work with TCDRS’ Manager-Portfolio Performance to calculate portfolio performance for manager accounts and asset classes.
What you’ll do
- Collect data and calculate performance for investment portfolios
- Interact with custodian bank, managers and consultants to verify accuracy of portfolio returns versus
- Reconcile manager-reported performance to custodian’s performance
- Assist with preparation of quarterly board report data relative to manager analytics
- Produce daily cash flow projection reports
- Handle special projects, as necessary
What you should have
- BA/BS in Finance/Economics/Accounting or equivalent
- One-year investment concentration work experience
- Basic knowledge of investment products and strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Proficiency in performance measurement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to pursue a Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM)
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements helpful
What you’ll get
TCDRS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits with a dynamic and rewarding work environment in Austin, Texas, overlooking Zilker Park, but this position will be work-from-home until COVID-19 concerns abate. This is not just a job, but a chance to help thousands of Texans plan for the future.
If this sounds like you, submit your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements to InvJobs@tcdrs.org. Please refer to the job title in the subject of your email.
Providing Retirement for More Than 320,000 Texans
TCDRS is one of the best-funded retirement systems in the nation. Although we provide retirement benefits or “pensions” to hard-working Texans, our unique features distinguish us from traditional pension plans and keep us financially strong.
Members save for their own retirement over the length of their careers. The TCDRS benefit is based on the total final savings balance and employer matching.
Our employers pay 100% of their required contribution rate each year. This ensures that funds are there when needed.
Flexibility & Local Control
TCDRS is not a one-size-fits-all system. TCDRS employers can choose benefit levels to meet their needs and budgets.