SUPPORTING YOUR WHOLE TEAM
TCDRS Employee Education
When it comes to retirement planning, knowledge is power. TCDRS can help you help your employees gain a better understanding of how their benefits are earned, what you provide and what their options are at retirement.
You can schedule a visit from our Member Services Representatives to provide free benefit education to your employees with a Retirement Seminar and Personal Benefit Counseling.
This is a general session to give your employees an overview of their TCDRS benefits under your specific plan.
Personal Benefit Counseling
Your employees can sign up for a free, 30-minute, one-on-one session with a TCDRS Member Services Representative. During these sessions, employees can:
- Review their individual benefit status
- Run different retirement scenarios with customized benefit estimates
- Learn what they should consider when selecting a benefit payment option
- Review additional benefits such as Survivor Benefit and Group Term Life
Contact your Employer Services Representative to schedule a visit.
TCDRS offers online one-on-one counseling sessions to all members who want to learn more about their retirement benefits.
When members meet online during their free session with a TCDRS representative, they will:
- Learn about their benefits
- Receive personalized estimates
- Review benefit payment options
It’s like having a face-to-face counseling session with a TCDRS representative from the privacy of their home or office. All they need is a computer or mobile device, and an internet connection. No Webcam required!
Members can sign up for their free online counseling session on our scheduling page. For more information, visit TCDRS.org/OnlineCounseling.